Extended Stays the Richmond Inn & Suites Way
Great hotels can do more than make you feel like you’re on vacation – they can make you feel at home. Designed with the extended stay guest in mind, Richmond Inn & Suites offers you all the comforts and conveniences you need throughout the day in a prime Baton Rouge location close to downtown, the State Capitol building, Louisiana State University (LSU), and the airport. When you reserve your extended stay in one of our luxurious suites, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Suites with a spacious apartment feel, perfect for both working and relaxing
- Separate living area
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet in rooms and public areas
- Free breakfast daily
- Outdoor pool open year-round from 6:00am-10pm
- Basketball, Tennis and Volleyball Sportcourts®
- 24-hour in-house fitness center
- Business center with both a PC and a Mac
- Truck/RV parking
- Vehicle washing station
- Guest laundry (nominal fee)
- Pet walking area
- Complimentary USA Today or Wall Street Journal
- Exclusive rates for extended-stay guests
See complete list of amenities
The Perfect Location When You’re On Location
Richmond Inn & Suites offers a centralized location close to Celtic Studios, the largest film production studio in Louisiana. We’re located in the heart of Louisiana Plantation Country close to prime filming locations.
With free breakfast, audio/visual equipment, meeting space with on-site food and beverage services, a 24-hour fitness center, and lots of convenient parking for film trucks, you couldn’t find a more production-friendly, full-service hotel for your film production crew.
In recent years, Richmond Inn & Suites has hosted more than 13 film companies. We have been home to the cast and crews for films including The Magnificent Seven, Little Biter, Demonologist, Jeepers Creepers III, Mirrors II, The Demented, and The Outsider.
Reserve your extended stay suite now.